License Information

International Work Force has a United States Department of Labor Farm Labor Contractor Certificate of Registration with Number C-09-963842-G-16-R that expires on July 31, 2016.

Our registration allows us to file for H2A and H2B foreign workers. We are able to provide Housing and Transportation for our employees.

We also hire anyone that is allowed to work in the United States. In fact, we give the highest priorty to these workers which means they come first.

We are required to check all employees through E-Verify, a system operated by the United States Government.


Copyright 2011 International Work Force - All Rights Reserved